Stage 0.1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok well here is my blog for my project ep82. For those who are unaware the ep82 is a Toyota Starlet GT Turbo import available from Japan. I currently own an ep91 n/a Starlet which i've had for two years and have found it logical to go for the ep82. I'm hoping to create a very nice and clean example which will also go as fast as it looks.

I have currently put a deposit down to enable me to bid in the japanese auctions and bring over my own ep82 which will then commence the project. www.avantimotorcompany.com. I'm going for a white 95 Quad light version totally standard in hope to start from scratch and make a nicely tuned Starlet. I will blog my progress right here for you to see and hopefully this site will offer some inspiration for those who enjoy the Starlet.


1 Responses to “Stage 0.1”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    bo selecta this blog will rip

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Friends Site's

Interesting Links