Living a dream


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well now that Stage 3.0 is all done and dusted of the tune i can start to enjoy the car a little more and not be as conservative with my driving trying to keep the mileage down. I've decided to live out my dream of being a race driver and start by applying for the racing license from the MSA so i can eventually enter the Harewood Hillclimb event this summer coming.

I have been reading the regulations in order to enter the hillclimb and all being well my car will be ok to compete in the modified road vehicle class. After looking through the entrants of the past and present i've noticed that there has never been an EP82 GT Turbo competing on the hill so i'm really excited to see people's reactions and thoughts to my car will be.

Now knowing i want to enter this event there's a few more things left to do on the car to do with braking handling and the ECU. The most important and next thing on my list is to sort out the worn Pillow Mounts and also get a mappable ECU so i can fine tune my set up. After some research and chatting to a few other Starlet owners i concluded that the Greddy E-manage is going to be the most cost effective ECU to go for as it is a more than capable ECU for the EP82's requirements. This should arrive in the next month or so then it will be straight off to get wired into the extension loom then obviously for a mapping session. I'm hoping i can hit around 180-190hp running 1 bar boost possibly slighty more as i have a slight spike issue with the waste gate on the CT9 not being very adequate. Keep your eye's peeled and hopefully soon you shall see some more persistent progress from me and the car.

Cusco Upper Pillow Ball Mounts

DSCN7482 DSCN7483 DSCN7494 DSCN7492

Stage 3.0 | Tunnel Run


0 Responses to “Living a dream”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Friends Site's

Interesting Links