Stage 0.5


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After getting more and more excited about the ep82 arriving soon i've gone and ordered one of those HyperRev books from http://www.funkystyling.com.

At the time i didn't realise they were all written in Japanese, i looked on the official site of the books and read the following quote which put me at ease, "Although HyperRev is produced only in Japanese, most brands and product specifications can be read and understood in English. Needless to say, the full color pictures speak for themselves". This is no problem really as i'm looking at starting to learn Japanese anyway, it will just be a good source of inspiration for me when tuning my ep82.


0 Responses to “Stage 0.5”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Friends Site's

Interesting Links