Stage 3.1 | Continued


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Continuing on from the last update I've cleaned up the engine bay now to make it more or less spotless as much as I can be arsed anyway. It was the first actual Spring like day today with the sun shining down and making the Final Speed wheels look awesome. I think the engine bay looks gorgeous now with all the new tuning parts in crammed in there. I took a couple of interior shots too so you can see how I've laid out all the electronics. Another major part for project-ep82 arrived a couple of days ago, the GReddy E-Manage ECU, this thing should hopefully bring out the full potential of my set up when I get it mapped in about a months time. I'm just waiting on the other harnesses to arrive now so I can send it off to my friend Nick Jones who will be wiring it all in to the extension harness so I can just plug it straight it without any hassle and have it all ready for the mapping session.

Engine Bay
DSCN7574
DSCN7568 DSCN7576 DSCN7578 DSCN7590 DSCN7591

Interior & Exterior

DSCN7583
DSCN7598 DSCN7597 DSCN7581

Trust GReddy E-Manage
DSCN7608
DSCN7601 DSCN7603 DSCN7606 DSCN7610 DSCN7612 DSCN7615


0 Responses to “Stage 3.1 | Continued”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Friends Site's

Interesting Links