Stage 0.6


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today my Apexi Power Intake and my HKS Super SQV arrived, well not arrived i had to pick them up from Parcel Force. I got ripped off with customs though as they charged me double on Import VAT the bastards, i'll be ringing customs soon and sorting this out as i'm missing £50 there. As for the packaging and time taken its been really fast and they were well packed. I took some pics below on macro so you guys can check them out. Both items come with a fitting kit and diagrams which is fairly helpful for those of who don't speak Japanese.


0 Responses to “Stage 0.6”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Friends Site's

Interesting Links