First Impressions | GT Turbo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well after my long but comfy train journey up into Edinburgh and after wondering around the beaufitul city and checking out what it has to offer i picked up my Starlet GT Turbo. It has definately been worth the wait, after first looking at the car and thinking to myself i can't belive i actually own one of these JDM little beasts i started inspecting it all and checking out all the features. I was soo impressed and its in really good condition too. I couldn't wait to take it on the road, after filling up at the nearest Shell petrol station and filling up on Optimax it was time for the driving impression.

"Whooooaaaaa" I put my foot down in 2nd gear and the turbo just threw me back into my seat i was totally amazed and addicted at the same time, i don't think i'll ever forget that feeling of driving a turbo charged car for the first time. Its a totally amazing experience and i can't wait to drive it properly once i have the right chasis tuning finished. The first stage will be posted up in the next fews days once i have cleaned and inspected the car so expect to see plenty of pictures and some How 2's and guides. Peace!


0 Responses to “First Impressions | GT Turbo”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Friends Site's

Interesting Links