Stage 1.4


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Update, done a few more things on the ep82 today. One of the first things i planned on doing was taking a cold air feed pipe up through the arch and up into the engine bay just behind the right hand headlight as there was a huge hole with a bung inside. I took that out got my air feed and fixed it under the front bumper. All i need now is my splitter from SRB Power and it will be nicely hidden. I then got a stainless pipe made up to relocate the filter behind the headlight so its directly inline with the cold air feed. I used a set of silicone hoses, 60mm and 63mm to fix the Apexi Power Intake to the original EFI piping.

Filter Relocation & Cold Air Feed
DSCN2521 DSCN2527 DSCN2542 DSCN2545 DSCN2606 DSCN2552

DSCN2608 DSCN2548 DSCN2609

The next part of my work was a few little smaller detailing. I purchased a few TRD items such a decals and a TRD Gear Knob. I fitted these today and am quite impressed at how they look. At the moment my project is taking small steps with little details that will hopefully catch people's eyes and not be so obvious straight away.

Detailing
DSCN2537 DSCN2535 DSCN2567 DSCN2532 DSCN2531 DSCN2582

I also managed to fully clean the whole car aswell so its time to share a few quick snaps of the current state, it was a nice sunny day so the lighting was much better and it brings out the best in the colour and paintwork. Hopefully when i get my coilovers and my new lightweight rims i'll do a proper photoshoot in a nice location to bring out the best of the car.

ep82
DSCN2564 DSCN2563 DSCN2566 DSCN2569 DSCN2578 DSCN2577


1 Responses to “Stage 1.4”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey man, im loving this stage,
    performance upgrade tweak and styling, all in one stage
    very impressed with ur new gear stick man, colour scheme matches perfect,
    also diggin the TRD decal above the right side of the quads, suttle but eye catching at the same time, your design skills are starting tho shine man
    bo looking forward to sat man
    peace out
    xxx

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Friends Site's

Interesting Links