Stage 1.1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I fitted my HKS SSQV and my cooling panel this afternoon after cleaning the engine bay out, got to say its a totally amazing sound, a short chirp, love it. It looks great in the engine bay aswell, can't say i notice and performance gains or losses as i heard it can spoil the spool up time but seems good so far. Next stage will be updating the driving bulbs and getting a relocation pipe for my Apexi Power Intake. Stay tuned. Enjoy the pics.




1 Responses to “Stage 1.1”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    how long still 1.2 dude
    u got her back from zorstech or is she going in today?
    cant wait to see the next stage and shee her fo real next week
    need to talk to u about that man yeh
    peace

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Friends Site's

Interesting Links