The return to standard


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well its been over two years now since I started this blog and its pretty much nearing the end sadly. I decided a few weeks ago that I would be selling my EP82 along with all the parts I've installed. Rather than selling the car as a whole I decided to strip off all the parts and sell them separate and sell the car as a standard car like when I bought it. I've taken a few pictures of the car and parts that I've been stripping off so the car looks a bit strange now but its a good reference to see how different it looks.

I'll take a few more shots later on so you guys can get an idea how many parts I installed on my EP82.



0 Responses to “The return to standard”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Friends Site's

Interesting Links