New Site!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well guys and girls, the EP82 is now sold to a decent, genuine guy which i'm glad about, he had some small plans for it so I wished him the best of luck with it and hope he looks after it.

I've now ordered my new car from Japan yet again but I've decided to try out a different car manufacturer, this time I'll be tuning a Honda Civic SIR-II EG6, obviously I'll be blogging all the progress as I go through the different stages of tuning and taking plenty of photographs yet again :). The link for the new blog is below so please add it to your RSS feed and bookmark it;

http://project-eg6.blogspot.com/

Peace.


1 Responses to “New Site!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Greetingѕ from Ohio! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to tаκe
    а loοκ when I gеt hοme.
    I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not
    evеn using WӏFӀ, just 3G .. Anуhow, fantastic site!


    Here is mу weblog: fast caѕh for cars - -

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Friends Site's

Interesting Links